Congratulations on beginning your research about a massage chair. A massage chair recliner is probably one of the most important products that you can buy for your home. If you are patient and take the time to consider what’s important to you, they can be a great purchase. A massage chair represents an investment in health and wellbeing. Learn more.
Massage chairs can be essential for certain medical conditions, or they can be a luxurious treat. The right massage chair can relieve tension, aches and pains. Massage chairs can improve blood circulation, and make you feel more relaxed. Find out which features of a massage chair are most important to you. Remember that you’ll be using the shiatsu chair for years to come. Consider how your needs might change over time.
How to choose the best massage chair for yourself
You should first know yourself and understand what you need and want. Have you got back, neck, circulation, or lower back issues? What is the best type of massage technique for you? Kneading, Rolling, Tapping, Shiatsu, Swaying, etc.? You want to have a foot massage. Would you like to have a full body massage? How tall are you, also? Do other users have a height that is higher or lower than yours? Find a chair which fits those who are most likely to use it. You may initially be very sensitive about getting a massage, but you will get used to it over time. You may choose a stronger massage chair to begin with and add extra pads if you’re looking for a long-term solution. The pads can be removed later to get a more intense massage. Think about your immediate needs, but also what you want in the future.
2) Short-term or long-term solution: Do you want to buy a massage chair for a specific symptom that will be relieved in a short period of time? You may want an entry-level massage chair with a lower price and easy to use. You may be looking for a long-term solution, where you want to get the best performance possible and expect many advantages. Low-end massage chairs are made with inferior components and have shorter warranties. Higher end massage chairs have longer warranties and more features. They are also built with better quality components.
3) Massage Chair Features: Make a list of the features that are important to you. What features are most important to you? Do you need a chair that only massages your back? You want a lower body massage. You want heat. Do you need a music system? Are you looking for a manual or motorized recliner? Many important decisions need to be made. Prioritize your list. You may not find the exact massage chair that matches your list. You may have to compromise at some point.
Try Some Massage Chairs: There are many malls that sell massage chairs. Try them out. Massage chairs are also available at home shows. It is important to try them out and feel how they work for yourself. Check out the prices while you are trying them. The models in most malls are slightly different from what you can find online. Stores have higher overhead costs than internet sites, so you will find that they are generally more expensive in the mall.
Research Massage Chairs: You can research massage chairs quickly and easily on the internet. Look up the major manufacturers or brands. There are a lot of resellers but very few manufacturers. You can either call the manufacturer or visit their website to find out more about the top brands. The majority of manufacturers don’t sell directly, but will answer any questions you may have. You can also find out specifications or request literature. Ask for their opinion by calling some of the online retailers or retailers. You can ask your friends and anyone you know that owns a massage chair.
Considerations for the Long-Term: Compare warranties from each manufacturer. How long does the warranty last? Sanyo, Panasonic and other companies only offer a one-year warranty. Some companies offer 3-5-year warranties at no extra cost. What type of customer service can you expect if there is a problem with the chair? You must ship the massage chair to an authorized service centre or bring it there yourself. Shipping is costly for massage chairs that weigh between 100lbs and 200lbs. Some manufacturers provide in-home service. Before you buy, be aware!
7) Evaluate all Information: Compare the features, style, warranty and other aspects of the massage chairs you are interested in. Who will use the massage chairs? What is their height and weight? What are their needs and what features will best suit them? Have you tried the massage chairs that are on your list yet? You may be able to find a retailer in your area that sells the massage chair you want. Some internet sellers offer a 30-day trial period. Most will refund you less shipping costs. Find out what you can.
8) Position of Your Massage Chair: Where would you like to place your massage chair in? It will be at your home or in the office. What room would you like to have it in? Massage chairs are available in a variety of styles, colors and materials. Find a chair that complements your decor.
It’s time to make a decision. Which massage chair have you chosen? Where would you like to buy it? What type of shipping would you like? What kind of shipping do you need? Compare prices and find the best deal for you.
10) Relax and Sit Down: It’s the best day when you get to use your massage chair for the first time! You have done all the hard work! You deserve it!